It just corrects some bugs and adds two languages (Persian and Turkish).
To upgrade, you'll just need to upload the modified files to the server (wether you have v5.0 or 5.0.1).
You can either download the whole archive (see http://www.alexguestbook.net/e_downl.html) or only the modified files : upgrade version 5.x to 5.0.2.
List of changes :
- Bug corrected : when showing the guestbook in another language than the one chosen by the administrator, the countries' names were not translated.
- Bug corrected : Under some circumstances, parenthesis around the city/country field were not handled correctly.
- Bug corrected : if the "Give a score" field was mandatory, the visitor couldn't select "zero".
- Bug when using some special caracters in a word to be censored corrected.
- The link to the guestbook in the notification E-mails is now correct if the guestbook is included.
- Styles still in the html files of the double_NewLook skin now correctly moved to the CSS
- Othe bug with the double_NewLook skin corrected : some pictures were not displayed and some links weren't working when using includes.
- Removal of some useless spaces at the beginning/end of lines in skin files. When using UTF-8 encoding, these spaces were replaced and shown as special caracters.
- We added a style suppressing the margins on the BODY tag. This avoids to see white margins around the guestbook when users insert it in a frame or iframe.
- Taiwan's flag now the correct one.
- Turkish and Persian languages added.